CASIO G-SHOCK WATCH
- TOUGH SOLAR, ATOMIC
- MEN'S MODEL# GS1100-1A
- RETAIL PRICE: $300.00
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan).
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day).
- Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77,
Japan JJY40/JJY60 Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz,
- Tough Solar Power: Stores energy from any type of light (sunlight
to fluorescent) to keep the watch running. Even if the battery charge
runs out, it is fully rechargeable.
- Shock Resistant: A basic structure with several layers of protection
supports the module comprising the watch core, prventing transmission
of intense shocks.
- 200M Water Resistant.
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers.
- World Time: 29 times zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight
- Daily Alarm.
- 1/20 second chronograph Measuring capacity: 59'59.95" Measuring
modes: Elapsed time.
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
- 12/24 Hour Formats.
- Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration).
- Power Saving Function.
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further
exposure to light).
- Module 4777.
- Size of case/total weight 49.8 x 46.8 x 15.2mm / 92g.
- Warranty: 1 year from Casio.