- CASIO PATHFINDER, PROTREK
- "TOUGH SOLAR, TITANIUM"
- MODEL# PRG50T-7V
- RETAIL PRICE: 300.00
- Full Auto EL Backlight: Automatically deactivates the Auto
EL backlight function when surrounding light is sufficient, and
activates it under dim light or dark conditions.
- Low-Temperature Resistant: The timekeeping module is designed
for operation at very low temperatures. The value indicates the
lowest temperature at which the module will operate. *-10 °C resistance
does not apply to the direction sensor.
- Solar Power: A solar cell provides power for operation.
Charges in any light (sun light or indoors light), never need battery
- Digital Compass: A built-in direction sensor detecs magnetic
- 10,000 m Altimeter: A pressure sensor detects changes in
the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to
10,000 m. Height Gain This function sums all the meters you have
climbed. So that you can see at a glance the total ascent on a tour.
- Barometer: A built-in
pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is shown on
- Temperature Measurement: A built-in temperature sensor
measures the temperature.
- Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal: The daily alarm sounds
each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many daily
alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to
beep every hour on the hour.
- Battery Level Indicator: Indicator shows the current battery
- Full Auto Calendar: Allowances are made automatically for months
of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years are
- 12/24-hour Timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour
or 24-hour format.
- Mineral Glass: Hard glass resists scratching.
- Spherical Glass: The surface of the glass is rounded.
- Titanium Band.
- Water Resistant: 100 meters (330 feet).
- Warranty: 1 year.