- CASIO SEA PATHFINDER
- MODEL# SPF40-1V
- RETAIL PRICE: $200.00
- EL Backlight: (with Auto Light) An electro-luminescent
panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto Light
automatically turns on the EL backlight when the watch is tilted
towards your face for reading.
- Low-Temperature Resistant: The timekeeping module is designed
for operation at very low temperatures. The value indicates the
lowest temperature at which the module will operate. *-10 °C resistance
does not apply to the direction sensor.
- Duplex LCD: Two liquid crystal panels make it possible
to select from among different display patterns.
- Digital Compass: A built-in direction sensor detecs magnetic
- Barometer: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric
pressure, which is shown on the display.
- Temperature Measurement: A built-in temperature sensor
measures the temperature.
- Moon Age: Display Moon age and phase are shown on the display
based on your current latitude and longitude.
- Tide Graph Display: Tidal movements are displayed graphically
based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal
- Stopwatch: Measures with an accuracy of seconds the meantime
and the end time. Signals confirm the starting/stop selection. The
measuring capacity reaches up to 100 hours.
- Yacht Timer: The yacht timer is used to time the start
of regattas. The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes.
An accustic signal is ermitted after each minute has elaapsed and
then once a second for the last ten seconds.
- Countdown Timer: Counts down from a start time specified
by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while
the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. R indicates
Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each
- 5 Daily Alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring
events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can
also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour.
This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important
- Battery Indicator: Display An icon appears when it is time to
change the battery. 2 Years - 1 Battery One battery will supply
your watch with the power it needs for about 2 years.
- Full Auto Calendar: Allowances are made automatically
for months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap
years are required.
- 12/24-hour Timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour
or 24-hour format.
- Direction Bezel: This bezel can be used to determine approximate
- Resin Band.
- Water Resistant: 100 meters (330 Feet).
- Warranty: 1 year.